Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paris!

So I just returned to Lacoste from an amazing trip to Paris.  We arrived on Wednesday and left on Sunday.  Jonathan came to met me there and we stayed in an apartment that belongs to my friend Elizabeth (thank you so much!).  We spent our days wondering loads of museums as well as getting to know the Paris metro which was surprisingly easy.  Jonathan made me an amazing home cooked meal which I needed desperately.  We shopped at the local markets, ate tons of cheese, practiced our french (and some spanish), and got lost in some gorgeous neighborhoods.  I decided that I could definitely live in Paris.  Unfortunately I hear it's super hard to find a job or else I'd be totally into it.  Maybe in a few years...  It also reminded me how much I miss city life.  This village stuff just isn't for me.  
Sorry these pictures aren't really in any order.  It's pretty tricky to post them on this thing.  I'm doing the best I can.  
crazy installation exhibit at the Palais de Tokyo
more
mmm dinner
Versailles- the hall of mirrors
guess



that installation again



more Versailles...

mom!  this is the cafe we sat at across from Notre Dame!
more Versailles


... i was alone






So there are some pictures.  I have a lot more if anyone is interested.  I also have some panoramas...  

No comments: