Saturday, April 12, 2008

Field trip dayday

So on Thursday the 1oth I tagged along on the art history class's field trip to visit Glanum and the asylum where VanGogh was kept.  Glanum was really amazing.  If you don't know what it is google it.  Or here, I will...  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glanum
As for the asylum, I wouldn't mind living there.  Apparently it is still in operation.  Here are some pictures of all that stuff...  
I've been taking a bunch of pictures of flowers.  Super lame, I know.  They're just really pretty.  I thought you might like them.  
At the end of this field trip Rebecca (the Prof) took us to a place that was like super walmart called Auchen or something like that.  I was able to get a towel there mom so don't worry about it.  After being in a village for the past 2 weeks it was pretty awesome.

water treatment... ugh.




No comments: