Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another day at the market in Apt.

Hey friendship!
So, today I went to the market in Apt again and actually had enough time to do a little damage (thanks for the dough pop).  I walked around alone for about 3 hours and had time to take a bunch if pictures.  I've been walking around with my camera constantly around my neck and just shooting from mid-stomach.  I haven't mastered the positioning quite yet but i think I'll figure it out soon enough.  This is the way Helen Levitt used to shoot a lot of her street photography.  people tend to not notice if you just look the other way as opposed to kneeling down and focusing and stuff.  
I finished "100 Years of Solitude" the other day.  Really amazingly beautiful story.  I highly recommend it.  I started "The Bell Jar" and was able to finish it in 2 days.  Another good one.  It's nice to have a lot of free time to read.  I'm going to start reading "1984" tonight.  I can't believe I've made it this far without having read it.
The only other thing that's going on is that I'm trying to get this website thing under way with a little help from friends...
That's all for now I guess.










No comments: