Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Design Process from Ready to Start to Finish

If I'm going to be looking for a place to live and I've decided that I want to surround my self with simple, inexpensive but beautiful and unique things I should start with this mood idea.

Here are some photos I've found today that set a good tone.










Things that have kept me from having the perfect space before:

1. Money: I've decided that, the things I want in my room, I can possess on little to none.
2. Time: I usually have to rush from one apartment to the next dealing with time constraints but now I'll have a place to stay while looking. I can live with my Dad forever, right?
3. Commitment: I know that I'll be in San Francisco for at least 2 years to be near my family so I don't need to worry about picking up and moving immediately. That doesn't mean it isn't entirely possible but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Things that I want from wherever I end up living.

1. Hardwood floors
2. Natural light

I think that all of this is manageable. If anyone cares to lend guidance, please do.

No comments: