Thursday, September 30, 2010

Art School:Life School:Art Life?

So, I've lost myself in this blog abyss. It's new to me. Never gave it much thought, mostly due to laziness. After digging around for the past two days, what are most appealing to me are these "mood board" type entries.

The effect a photograph, drawing or any aesthetic really, can have on your day is impressive to say the least. A picture can make you want to be a better person and though that moment is fleeting, it happens. If only there was a way to feel like that all the time maybe I'd get something done.

So, the search begins/continues. If I could make everything around me look a certain way (within reason) maybe I'll be inspired to do something/figure out what I want to do with myself.

I'd like to say that I'll start today but that's just completely unreasonable.




1 comment:

christykurtz said...

big fan of you blogging. xxx