Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Beginning is Starting to End

A wise man once told me, "never trust a man who wears suspenders and a belt, he can't even trust his own pants". Well, I don't think he was wearing a belt but for story sake, I did and he drove me to Portland, Maine which I've already found to be a town I could easily call home.
After spending a beautiful weekend in the Berkshires with the Fiori's, I boarded the Thorne van and caught a ride north to see one of my favorite people in the entire world, Mr. Andrew T. Lyman and his beautiful Mamma, Connie. I was also pleasantly surprised to find the mysterious rogue tutor, Jake Cholak, recently returned (with a dual citizenship possessing wife) from an extended motorcycle ride through Asian lands.
Yesterday the Lymans and I had an afternoon adventure to Great Diamond Island. We walked for a couple of hours never actually reaching our destination (a rental house) but finding a beautiful restaurant over looking the water. There are few things I like more than a fairy ride so I was in heaven until the day got even better... One of Andy's many new and amazing friends prepared a lobster (among other delicacies) feast for us! I haven't had lobster in months and this guy was perfect!
flickr.com/katedigby


No comments: